Monday, October 3, 2011

Extra, Extra!

I know the two of you who actually read this blog are the same two who probably already know the following. I have started a NEW blog. Just in case you haven't heard, it is called THE ELEPHANT OF SURPRISE(As in, "If we get to the party before the guest of honor and jump out from behind a couch we will have the element of surprise." But change 'element' to 'elephant' and you have just taken the unexpected to a whole new level. (That is the first and last explanation of the name because it is just sad if you have to explain yourself all day long, and if nobody gets it, oh well.)) If you please, meander on over there and check out what I have going on. This blog will serve a variety of purposes:

1. A showcase of some of my party crafts for readers the world over (or just you same two) to try at home.

2. A collection of party inspiration I find around the blogsphere that I think others may enjoy.

3. A portfolio of parties I've done. Here, potential clients can decide if they dare let me anywhere near their next celebration, or if they would quietly and anonymously like to run the other direction. 

4. Yet another technology project for me to both shake my fist at in frustration, and feel pathetically accomplished when I figure out how to copy and paste some html code (like it's hard).

What a purposeful blog, am I right?

I would love it if you would take a look and become a follower. And, because I know so many of you are so much more crafty and creative than me, I would love to hear ideas for the blog, or to feature your projects. Share them with me! 






2 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

You are so talented! I am excited about your new Blog! and I love the name :)

Jeff and Carol said...

Am I number two? :)

It looks great!!

-Carol