Tuesday, December 14, 2010

-12 Days

I know I am behind. The countdown is getting the best of me, but I will come out triumphant in the end. For day -12 (yesterday) I give to you cute tags my paper-expert friend, Lyndsey, posted about on her stationery blog.  This seems only appropriate since most of yesterday my living room was littered with wrapping paper. Grant and I had a blast listening to Christmas music, and he crumpled paper while I wrapped presents. I've gotten the basic wrapping done as a "blank canvas" of sorts. Now I can begin beautifying. These tags or something similar would really add that special touch to any holiday gift, don't you think? Lyndsey has compiled tons of great ideas. Check her out.

1 comment:

lyndsey @ the stationery place said...

thanks for the shout out! yay for christmas.