Thursday, December 2, 2010

Paper Potential (22 Days Left!)

Yesterday I attended a most glorious holiday event--American Crafts' Scrapbooking Warehouse Sale! Thanks to my good friend Lyndsey, ex-American Crafts employee, who invited me. If you're in the area and use scrapbook supplies at all-go. You won't regret it (I've pasted the flyer at the bottom). I told Jared that I probably saved at least $40 dollars in craft store trips for the next 3 months and that he should be glad :).

I LOVE cute paper. You can do so much with it, and around the holidays there are endless uses. Wrapping paper, tags, cute cards . . . the list goes on and on. I'd like to add one more little paper project to your holiday repertoire. For those who have long tired of cutting snowflakes, use these paper ornaments for decor!

These ones are hanging in one corner of my living room. Try them in front of a mirror or in a window.

They are the easiest in the WORLD to make. You need five strips of paper of three different lengths. The one in the middle is the shortest, the two right outside it are a little longer, and the outermost two are longer still. Stack them on top of each other and fasten them on both ends with brads. And voila! The varying paper length creates the ornament shape. Enjoy.



No comments: