Monday, December 13, 2010

13 More Days-"The Betty Ten"

I've somehow neglected Betty Crocker this entire holiday season. Luckily I went searching her site tonight for an old recipe. Check out her tips for making the holidays special--"Red Hot Holiday Trends--or, The Betty Ten." Pretty enticing ideas. (Not that I condone the cocktails or "Mancakes.") The Reindeer Feed looks simple and delicious, and I am pretty sure I will be testing out her Lemon Linzer Bars. Yum.


On another note, Jared and I watched The Santa Clause this weekend and laughed our heads off. Okay, maybe it was mostly me. If you haven't watched it yet this year, do. It is a classic. "You have much more important things to worry about-- like where to get more sweaters when the circus leaves town." That Tim Allen. What a crack-up.

1 comment:

lyndsey said...

mmm...mancakes. we LOVE the santa clause! so classic. "hmm...we ate a bowl of sugar, field-dressed a cat, did some shots of brown liquor, played with my shot guns..." :)