Tuesday, December 7, 2010

-18 Days: 2-Star Cookies

I'm on the hunt for good, new Christmas cookie recipes to use this season for gifts and an occasional cookie exchange. I get so many e-mails featuring holiday cookie recipes, that it's hard to sift through all of them. But when I read the words "No Bake" in an e-mail from Better Homes and Garden, I had to check it out. These are the ones we tried tonight for Family Home Evening. They look pretty, right? Well, don't be deceived. They didn't come out nearly as pretty in real life, and that would have been the only thing that redeemed the vanilla wafers, marshmallow creme, and maraschino cherry combo. Two stars go to the "Easy 'Mallow Cookies." Still, if you're interested in trying any other no-bake cookie recipes, check out this site. I know I'm always looking for ways to eliminate time and mess in the kitchen. I will be in touch with more cookie recipe trials in the near future. Hopefully with better results. If you have some tried and true recipes, send them my way!

No comments: