Wednesday, December 8, 2010

17 Days Left for Christmas Card Sending!

I need to get these things made and sent ASAP. If you're a procrastinator like me, you may give up on your good, but ambitious ideas. Fear not--there's still time to get a cute Christmas card in the mail to your people this month. If you want to do something cute and simple, check out www.picnik.com. This is a great, free photo-editing website, perfect if you don't have something similar already on your computer. My favorite thing about it is the special holiday features. You can add snow, Santa hats, and festive fonts to any picture. Way easy, and way cute.

Martha S. has lots of great handmade ideas if you're looking for something more crafty. These button ones are pretty adorable.

My card is a little craft-photo combo. If you want one, send me your address! Or just wait for the post in a couple days.